Yes

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Kind regards

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH
www.nateurope.com

                    Michael Biggs

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        An:     "'Protel EDA Forum'" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                    power.com>            Kopie:

                                          Thema:  [PEDA] BGA Tenting/Specifications

                    05.01.2004

                    23:10

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Can get I a few opinions about how you guys handle BGA components in your
layouts?
Do you generally tent (using tenting in Protel99SE via properties) the
dog-bone vias that branch off of each BGA pad to prevent solder thieving or
specify in your specifications to Plug top side vias. There may be other
ideas and I'm sure the responses will vary on the assembly methods.
Generally I see a reflow then wave on these mixed technology PWA I am
prototyping.
Thanks in advance.
-MB