Thankyou Mark and John,

That has fixed the problem.

Phil.

-----Original Message-----
From: John A. Ross [RSDTV] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 January 2004 1:23 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Problems with ports

Phil have you checked to se if Orcad ports have been enabled?

Tools,Preferences,Scematic tab, OrCad load options, check box OrCad TM
ports
should be unchecked for all sheets/projects

If it is checked it will resize port to suit text length, if you uncheck
it
you might need to globally resize all the ports again.

John