From: Tom Reineking [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 8 January 2004 10:13 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel 99SE on WinXP?

We run 99SE sp6 on Win XP and have not experienced any difficulty per
station.  We did have one issue with one of our designers on a hub
network whereby every time he launched 99SE it froze the rest of us.  We
upgraded his station to DXP and the problem was solved.  However, 99SE
is not guaranteed to work with XP.

Tom