In Protel DXP, SP2 - After generating gerber files I select fabrication outputs -
final to generate printed facsimiles of the gerber files.  THE DRILL SYMBOLS IN THE
PRINT PREVIEW ARE DIFFERENT THAN THE GERBER FILES!!!  The same symbols are used, but
they are assigned to different holes!  This is completely unacceptable.  I thought
maybe I could switch to characters as drill size indicators - this works fine for the
gerber files, but when selecting fabrication outputs - final, it comes back with the
same old symbols.  This means the only way to be assured I'm getting correspondance is
to dxf out from Camtastic.  This means I cannot print to Acrobat Distiller like I want
to.  Anybody had a similar problem?? and does anybody know of a way around it??