Steve

I already found it from your post in the DXP list.

I have tried to open these files and export a Orcad library for you but
I keep getting an error on export. The orcad librray you could open in
DXP.

I have asked my colleague in Spain who uses Board Architect if he can
open the Mentor files and re-export them. But I wont get an answer till
tommorrow.

But I think that's quicker than editing all pins by hand. As an
alternative, I have asked him to give me a CSV dump of the pin list and
you could use the speadsheet method in DXP to create the part.

Will get back to you tomorrow

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications ltd