no problems for a long time. Luckily I still have NT on the machine and can dual-boot
but its time consuming. Sometimes I just need to reference a schematic rather than
do work. Thanks,

At 12:00 AM 1/9/2004 -0800, DOLIST Server Expert 3.4 B2157 wrote:
From: "Jeff Adolphs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:10:16 -0500
Subject: RE: [PEDA] Client 3.2 Under Win2K?

I had was running Client 3.2 before I upgraded to Protel 99SE with Win NT.
The only thing I remember is to right click on the Icon for Protel and click run under a separate memory space. As long as I had run under a separate memory space checked Protel ran without problems. I am not saying it never crashed but mostly ran well.
Jeff Adolphs
Westerville, Ohio