Have you looked at the gerbers? The display can be confusing at times, but the gerbers are unambiguous.

Richard

At 02:06 AM 1/14/2004, you wrote:
Hi,

Yesterday I started a new PCB design and I collided to
this situation. Pleace see this file:

This picture shows what is my problem. There is 3.3V plane and some
PADs and VIA that are connected to it. The VIA seems OK to me, but
what's wrong with the PADs?? There are relief to plane but there is
also some kind of "opening" next to PADs that are connected to Plane.

Does anyone ever seen this (Iam NOT), how this can happen and how I can
get rid of it?!

I have tried to assign net on LAyer Stack Manager, I tried to clear all
nets -> reload it, I have checked all my Rules...

I also loaded my netlist to a new PCB file and it seems planeconnection
to Plane is OK also for PADs.

Sincerely,
Juha Pajunen, Hw Engineer
Bitboys Oy
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTE: This message, and any attached files, may contain privileged or confidential information. It
is intended for use only by the designated recipients. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of,
or reliance upon, this message by anyone else is strictly prohibited.

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC, 24 Halley Drive; Pomona, NY 10970 voice: 845 364 0211, fax: 845 362 6947, www.cmcamac.com