From: Richard Sumner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 3:34 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Strange Power Plane Connection

Have you looked at the gerbers?  The display can be confusing at times, but
the gerbers are unambiguous.

Richard

At 02:06 AM 1/14/2004, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Yesterday I started a new PCB design and I collided to
>this situation. Pleace see this file:
>
>This picture shows what is my problem. There is 3.3V plane and some
>PADs and VIA that are connected to it. The VIA seems OK to me, but
>what's wrong with the PADs?? There are relief to plane but there is
>also some kind of "opening" next to PADs that are connected to Plane.
>
>Does anyone ever seen this (Iam NOT), how this can happen and how I can
>get rid of it?!
>
>I have tried to assign net on LAyer Stack Manager, I tried to clear all
>nets -> reload it, I have checked all my Rules...
>
>I also loaded my netlist to a new PCB file and it seems planeconnection
>to Plane is OK also for PADs.
>

>Sincerely,
>Juha Pajunen, Hw Engineer
>Bitboys Oy
>E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>------------
>NOTE:  This message, and any attached files, may contain privileged or
>confidential information. It
>is intended for use only by the designated recipients. Any disclosure,
>copying or distribution of,
>or reliance upon, this message by anyone else is strictly prohibited.

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC,  24 Halley Drive; Pomona, NY 10970
voice: 845 364 0211, fax: 845 362 6947,  www.cmcamac.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.