These forums are still experiencing difficulties with duplicate messages being delivered to some members. Although the problem is not as severe as last week, about 16% of the membership is still occasionally receiving multiple copies of the same posting (usually 1-6 extra copies) and delivery is still especially slow partially due to the recent virus outbreak on the Internet. We are working to fully resolve the multiple copy issue and the slowness of some deliveries should gradually rectify itself.

Since the problem is not too severe we have elected not to interrupt forum service. For those that find the duplicates to great of an inconvenience, you might wish to temporally suspend your deliveries. You can do this by visiting http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/setlistopt.html and turning on the "Suspend Delivery" option.

Further updates regarding this problem will be posted to the [OT] Open Topic forum. As always, if you want to discus this non EDA issue, you should do so on the [OT] forum.

Thanks for your patience.

Forum Administrator
Association of Protel EDA Users
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers

This message is sent using PostCast Server Professional Trial:
http://www.postcastserver.com/