--- Ian Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On 01:22 PM
10/03/2004, Dom Bragge said:
> When I have played with ASCII format files I usually find I need to
> add
> something to the file (LIB in your case) within Protel and then look
> at the
> file and then add something more and compare the file.

Yep, me too.

> At least one of the ASCII format files for one of the versions had a
> count
> (it was called a weight) in it.  I can't recall if this was a simple
> line
> count (not including the headers) or if it was a little more complex
> than that.

Ah, I believe that this is line19. It is the count of components in the
library

> What happens if you change the 29 to something else and try to
> re-load the lib?

It works but I was worried that something else later on might blow up,
that's all. Different libs write out different numbers on line2, so I
thought I'd ask.

=====
--        (99SEsp6)
Dom Bragge CID