From: "John A. Ross [RSDTV]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Protel EDA Forum'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Quit Complaining!!! ( 2004 DXP Looks Great)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:44:55 -0000

Jami

If you check my previous posts you will see I use PPCB all the time, I
specifically use it now for Blaze as the router. I have to have a copy
anyway for client support so I make use of it that way.

I gave up expending energy on Protels routers since P98, as even then, it
was inferior to Spectra 6 or the Bartels one I used.

The Pulsonix software I use can import Protel designs. It comes with the Bartels router (it's not bad as routers go) and can use Specctra or Electra. Pulsonix fix bugs in days. 8-)

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM Tel: +44 1424 423947
Email: aqzf13 at dsl dot pipex dot com