Oh, come on...  Horses smell much better than a City Bus firing up in front
of you while your stuck behind him on the southbound freeway. <cough, cough>

I had horses a few years back... there environmentally friendly, and they
make great fertilizer for the garden... there's nothing quite like getting
up on a crisp clear morning and grabbing  a 'cup o'joe' with the steam
rising off it, throwing a coat on and walking down to the corral with the
sun coming up over the hills, open the shelter doors and break off a couple
flakes of alfalfa and feed the welcome nickering and expectant face of your
old pal... scratch him behind the ears and then grab a rake and clean out
the horse stalls... and go dump it on the compost pile... all before
climbing into the car to go to work... You don't know what you are
missing...  :)

I actually lived like that for a couple years... it was very, very nice.
I had my computer set up at home and did my design work there and traveled
to the big city 52 miles away twice a week to drop off PCB design work and
pick up more...

Besides think of the job opportunities that street sweepers would have...
<grin> I could just imagine downtown San Diego with horses and buggy's
again... whew... that would be a site.

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D., C.I.I.
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510

As to cars vs. horses, all I can say is that I find the emissions of cars to
be much more tolerable than the emissions of horses.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com