Hi all,
        Today is my last day with my current employer. I start my new
position on Monday, but I don't know how long it will be before email/time
come along to join the forums again.
        Until then, so long and thanks for all the fish!

Regards,

Terry Creer

Printed Circuit Designer
Clipsal Integrated Systems Pty. Ltd.

Phone: (08) 8440 0500 (Ext. 448)
Fax:   (08) 8346 0380
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is intended only for the

use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or
contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient
you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.