Paresh Pai wrote:

Hi all.

Can anybody help me with the following in Protel99SE SP6 ?

I am getting the error 'node not found' and the corresponding action shown in the
'Load/Forward Annotate Netlist' window is 'Add node D1-2 to NetD1_2'  whenever I try
to Load a netlist.This does not happen if I have an isolated diode in the schematic.It
happens for every  diode connected to the circuit by a wire(NetD1_2 in the above case).
It does not happen for other components like resistors etc.

Thanks in advance.

Paresh

This sounds to me as if you have inconsistent pin numbers between the schematic component and PCB footprint - although I would expect it to happen on all diodes.

If I recall correctly, in the original Protel libraries, the shematic symbol for a diode had pins 1 and 2, while the PCB footprints had pins A and K (or vice versa). The pin numbers must match between schematic and PCB.

--
Peter Bennett
TRIUMF