Yea Ian I read all of those complaints,

I did not place any faith in most of them, because we had resolved nearly all of these
concerns.    The only one we didnt resolve was 3D transfer and better dsn output.

Unfortunately, ya'll kept it to your self because its not documented either in the
help or the book.  I cant spend all of my time surfing the internet to find out how to
use something I paid for.  I wish you quit taking the posture that this Program is
perfect. Since I only dabble in PCB, I do not doubt that I have used this portion of
the product more than yourself or most users on this forum.   I am up at 7 am and work
with PCB (only PCB)  until 10 pm almost every night.  I only stop to eat.

With Mr. Lomax's suggesttion  and  a little modification we resolved the net ties on
99SE several months ago. It works flawless for us and does not conflict with DRCs.   I
will post it sometime.

As far as mechanical issues on a  board,  we have the same problems as anyone else,
Problems were also resolved by using other feilds in 99SE, basically the same method
as DXP .   We talked with our manufacturing engineers before we addressed it.   Yawn,
I didnt learn a new trick.  Ee didnt have to re train everyone to understand what is
going on to use it.

Mike