----- Original Message -----
From: "Rene Tschaggelar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Nanoboard

> JaMi Smith wrote:
>
> > Has anyone reverse engineered the Nanoboard yet?
> >
> > Where's the schematic?
>
> I had a look at it when I got 2004. The schematic appears to
> be there as well as the schematic for the daugtherboards. The
> nanoboard is an evalboard, as I see it.

I haven't received anything yet, still checking the mailbox, but it is nice to know
that that information has atleast been been made available.

> The whole development with cpu core and debugger has to run on a
> hardware of your own to be useable, doesn't it?

As I understand it, that is the Nexar part of the equation (in conjunction with
Nanoboard).

It is kind of hard to figure everything out, and just what does what, and what goes
with what, when you are only able to follow the postings in the forums, and haven't
regeived anything yet. Maybe it will become much clearer if and when it all arrives.
I appear to be on the very bottom of their mailing list, appropriate to my status as
their "favorite" customer.

Thanks,

JaMi