  From: Ian Wilson
  To: Protel EDA Forum
  Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 8:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [PEDA] CSV & XLS Reports

  On 05:53 PM 13/05/2004, Laurie Biddulph said:
  >I have for some time now been using Protels own format for BOMs but need
  >to re-create some in either CSV or XLS format. I used to do this in the
  >past but now Protel 99SE SP6 reports a TIF1 license problem and virtually
  >locks up.
  >
  >Has anyone come across this problem and/or has a resolution for it?
  >
  >Am running on Windows 2000 with Excel 97 which has worked fine in the past.

  See this KB item:
  http://www.altium.com/protel/kb/kb_item.asp?ID=1701

  There are other ways of re-installing the specific server that are not
  talked about in this KB article that save re-installing the whole application.

  If you click the client menu (the arrow next to File) and click the Servers
  entry, you should be able to uninstall and the problem servers - not sure
  which one but probably SchBOM or something like that.   Right click on the
  server you want to uninstall.  The you can install it again.  The servers
  will all (generally) be in the System folder og the P99Se install
  path.  You will then need to work out what is the correct INS file.

  Ian