Hmmm, Protel ?

You can use any capture package that will produe a compatible netlist
(as long as the fottprint names match the decal names).

> Snip <

> you get what you pay for, when buying CAD you should spend
> what you can afford,

Wrong attitude my freind, you spend what is needed to get the job done
right.

By spend I mean investing in ones own skills as well as the tools, tools
are dumb unless driven by someone who knows what they should be doing.

If that means multiple tools and some translation so be it.

If the cost is beyond ones means then you are in the wrong job.

Just a few $0.02 worth

JOhn