From: Michael Biggs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 10, 2004 9:20 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] DataBase Size too big!

 After designing a PCB in 99SE SP6 and my database file keeps getting
bigger. Of coarse I always save different file names of my design every
so often. But here is my question, after I have deleted all the extra
files and deleted my recycle bin files why is my database file still
very large? I could start a new database with the extracted .pcb file
and it seems to keep all the rules and preferences, but is this the only
way?
 I know this has been discussed somewhere, I just couldn't find it in
the archive.
Thanks,
 Lomax always has good answers....nay quick answers?