Hi Darcy,

We use View3d from QualECAD for PCB viewing and image export for documentation purposes plus the Protel IDF Modeler together with the Solid Edge interface from Desktop EDA. From our experiences both products are first class and the support excellent. Once the SDK is released by Altium I am sure that the P2004 versions will follow reasonably quickly.

I believe both companies still offer a trial version which should help you make an informed decision.

Regards,.