Laurie,

As you probably know, DXP incorporates new features that didn't exist in 99se. So depending on the design and features used in the design, exporting from DXP to 99se may take a little (or a lot) of rework once the file is loaded in 99se.

This is always the downside of adding new features, it often requires changes to the file format which are not backward compatible. The alternative would be to never progress and I don't think that's really an alternative. It would probably be easier for everybody if everyone upgraded simultaneously, but that would never happen unless the software was free and net based.

I can sympathize with your problems though. Good luck.

JM