I have a fairly complex BGA design that requires via tenting, at least on the component side. The PCB assembly will not go through wave solder, so no problem with the solder side. There are two problems I have run into. The first is tenting on one side. I checked the KB and only DXP and up appear to have this feature. I see in the via properties that tenting is enabled and a bottom testpoint is checked, but the bottom is still tented. Apparently 99SE doesn't use the testpoint selection to override the tenting selection. Is this true? Hopefully I'm missing some detail.

The second problem I encountered has to do with "Find and Set Testpoints," under PCB Tools, which reports that 46 nets out of the total could not find testpoints, but it doesn't tell me which ones so that I can fix them. I checked the report file in the CAM outputs but that only lists the successful testpoints. Any clues?

Thanks for your help,
Tom