I've beem  using a free pdf writer for the last few months without problems.
The free  version pops up an IE advertisement when it writes.

_http://www.pdf995.com/_ (http://www.pdf995.com/)

Regards,
Steve  Allen
Project Engineer
Manufacturing Services, Inc.

In a message dated 7/20/2004 2:55:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,