From: RogerHead [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 4:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Adobe Illustrator

I am considering AI for designing instrument front panels. What do other
people use? Our publications department people love it, but they're using
it every day. I'll use it a few times a year. But I want to get away from
the blocky, 'designed by an engineer' appearance - you know, front panel
artwork laid out in Protel.

Roger

This  message and any file transmitted with it may contain confidential
information and is exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  The
information contained in this message and any file transmitted with it
is transmitted in this form based on a reasonable expectation of
privacy.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by anyone other than the intended recipient, regardless of
address or routing, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete
the original message. Personal messages express views solely of the
sender and are not attributable to Biodex Medical Systems, Inc.