From: RogerHead [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 3:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Adobe Illustrator

I am considering AI for designing instrument front panels. What do other
people use? Our publications department people love it, but they're
using it every day. I'll use it a few times a year. But I want to get
away from the blocky, 'designed by an engineer' appearance - you know,
front panel artwork laid out in Protel.

Roger