>I know this is not a dxp forum but I'm sure someone can help.
>
>Can someone Tell me how to save a dxp file back to SE?
>
>Is it as easy as file/save as/ version 4.0?

Jim

Yes but the pcb file will be corrupted when you load it into 99SE.  This is because
DXP does not support online connectivity.  After you open it in 99SE,  start a clean
(second) pcb file, Select All from the pcb you transfered back from DXP,  copy then
paste to the clean sheet.  You will need to import a clean netlist, reconstruct your
design rules, and you will need to review all of the split planes.  The board will now
work in 99SE

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick MD