Hi,

I have searched all of the manuals and the web and not been able to solve my seemingly simple problem with Protel 99SE. Our production/purchasing department needs a list (same format as a schematic BOM) of all components in our own schematic library including all part fields and read-only fields(as these are used extensively). I know that I can select Reports>Library when I have the library open for editing but this only produces a list that contains the component name and description(none of the extra fields). The only way that I can see around it (after about 6 hours of trying) is to manually place every component on a schematic sheet one by one and then produce a bom of that schematic. This is totally impractical as you can't place more than one component at a time.

Could anyone please tell me if there is any way of doing this.

FREE* Month of Movies with FOXTEL Digital: http://adsfac.net/link.asp?cc=FXT002.7542.0