Jay Dee- There is a simple and quick way to place an entire schematic library in a single operation.

Just open the library for editing as well as a schematic document. In the browser panel for the library, Right-Click in the Components list and choose "Select All" (you can also Shift or Ctrl Click in the Components list). Then click the Place button.

You can also use the Components list to copy and past multiple parts from one library to another. This works for PCB libraries as well.

JM