Um... John,

Please tell me Visio was a tongue-in-cheek suggestion...

S2F looks pretty cool up front.

Have you used S2F, and if so, what are your impressions with its
efficacy for reverse engineering code? Is it really any good at the
task? How much has to be manually cleaned up after app performs its
conversion from code to ?

Does it work with lower-level languages, ie, machine code and related?

Any big caveats? Limitations? Unadvertised plusses?

aj