Hi aj

Er no, Visio was actually a serious suggestion ;-)

> S2F looks pretty cool up front.
>
> Have you used S2F, and if so, what are your impressions with
> its efficacy for reverse engineering code? Is it really any
> good at the task? How much has to be manually cleaned up
> after app performs its conversion from code to ?
>
> Does it work with lower-level languages, ie, machine code and related?
>
> Any big caveats? Limitations? Unadvertised plusses?

Personally I do much software, my skills in that area kinda suck to be honest.

But I have seen the reports from it and I managed to follow them, so it seems to do a
decent enough
job in the end but any caveats on how to get to that I cannot answer. The job it was
used on was an
embedded project and although mainly done in C it does have quite a bit of inline asm
as well.

But I guess the tool could not possibly be able to guess how every engineeer codes
their own
applications and I would further guess it may fall over a little on asm stuff inline
which is
processor specific.

Sorry cannot clarify much more

John