Hi,

Venugopalan, Suresh (S.) schrieb:
> I 'am having problems invoking latex.exe.I 'am using windows version.The
> system just hangs when it hit that portion of the java code.I also
> observed the aux files are not created completely.Please review the
> below code that I use for invoking the exe.I have also attached the logs
> for reference.

hmm, inside your log-file i've noticed the error:

! Undefined control sequence.
l.14 U92/220A - \nXLS
                     \n4X4 Auto&&1&0&1&0&&2\\

which would lead to the fact that you've used a command \nXLS inside
your document which isn't already defined. (Perhaps you only forgot to
demask the backslash before 'n')

Regards - Thomas
--
http://tug.org/protext/