Hi,

masood maqbool schrieb:
I have downloaded protext and am trying to install the package. I have successfully installed Miktex but Texniccenter is not getting along. When I click the hyper link <Click here to install TEXnicCenter>, a Windows error appears <Windows cannot find 'C:\Documents'>. Any idea to get rid of this problem?

this problem seems to occur, when you extracted the ProTeXt-archive beneath a directory containing blanks, i.e.
c:\Documents and settings\...

To get rid of that message, either

- try to start installTC.bat directly (you'll find it in the directory "addons" beneath the extracted ProTeXt-directory), or if this also fails

- start TXCSetup_1StableRC1.exe , inside the directory "TeXnicCenter".

Good luck - Thomas
--
http://tug.org/protext/