On Sep 30, 1:41 am, "Kenton Varda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've put up a release candidate for v2.0.2
> here:http://groups.google.com/group/protobuf/files
>
> It is also tagged in
> SVN:http://protobuf.googlecode.com/svn/tags/release-2.0.2rc1/
>
> Please test it if you have a moment.  Assuming no one finds any problems,
> I'll do the official release in a couple days.

I hope I'm not to late for this. I have a small change request.
Currently the UninterpretedOption.NamePart message has a name_part
field. Unfortunately in C# that ends up being a type called NamePart
with a property called NamePart, which is forbidden. Clearly I'll need
to put something in the C# generator to cope with this (e.g. by
renaming it to NamePart_) but it would be nice to avoid it for the
core messages if we possibly could :)

I don't have any particular preference as to how the change is
accomplished - and if I'm too late, it's relatively unimportant - but
I thought I'd ask now rather than regret it later!

Jon