On Oct 3, 8:43 pm, "Kenton Varda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry, you're just a little bit too late.  I just put up the new release.

Thought I might be. Ah well - it's unlikely to be a widely used
property, to be honest. I've been very impressed at how easy it's been
to port my nascent generator over to 2.0.2 though, so congrats on
that.

I think the generator is now far enough along that I'll leave my
changes to protoc (i.e. generating C# from C++) languishing at 2.0.1 -
they're good enough to bootstrap the new generator, and hopefully
that'll be working before too long, if I can set aside a reasonable
amount of time.

(Sidenote: Kenton, I realise you're still awaiting an extension-based
unit test from me. I'll get on it some time :)

Jon