More over, I could use TextFormat class for reading a single message
in TEXT format. But there is a restriction here, If I have multiple
messages in the same file, then it's not possible to create multiple
messages while parser is reading from input stream.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Finally Aim is: If I have *multiple* messages written in *text* in any
file, I want to open a stream to read this file. And now I should be
able to simply wrap this stream in suitable PB streams and simple call
any function that will go on reading the stream and provide me an
array of PB Messages in Binary format as a result.

So is there anything like that? Or I'll have to write my code above PB
api?

Thanks in advance.