You can use TextFormat for this.  Say your file is going to have a set of
FooMessages in it.  Then, define a message like:

  message FooSet {
    repeated FooMessage foo = 1;
  }

Now, your file can look like this:

  foo {
    ... contents of the first FooMessage ...
  }
  foo {
    ... the second FooMessage ...

Now parse the entire file as a single FooSet.

BTW, protoc can do text<->binary conversion from the command line:

  protoc foo.proto --encode=FooSet < text_data > binary_data

Hope that helps.