I'm building a generic gpb editor, that can create gpb encoded files.
The UI is completely dynamic, based on the .proto files that one
chooses (http://github.com/bvdeenen/gpbedit/tree/master)

In this editor I'm currently generating a gpb object on the fly, but
since it's a gui editor, it is necessary to delete one item anywhere
in a range of 'repeated' items. Is this currently possible with the
python interface (ClearField removes all items of a repeated field)?

Or should I hack around it, or maybe have a separate data
representation and only build the gpb object when I'm done editting.
(That's probably the easiest).

Thanks

Bart