I'm thinking of writing some scripting stuff, convert 'message' to
'struct' and stuff like that, and see how far I'll get with converting
proto files into some sort of pseudo-c. I think I'll mogrify the
'optional' and 'required' and 'repeated' flags to some custom doxygen
tags. As soon as I have something, I'll put it on github as an
opensource project.