The problem is that GCC emits two or three copies of each constructor.  In
order to keep generated code size down, we moved the constructor code into a
separate method which could then be shared by the multiple copies that GCC
emits.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html#nonbugs_cxx

There is nothing "harmful" about this -- all fields are still being
initialized properly.  It's just happening somewhere other than the
constructor.

I recommend disabling the warning.  Perhaps you can disable it just for
.pb.cc files?