To be more precise, how do I avoid the inner class implementations in
the auto-generated code by protobuf(java). I want the java file name
to be same as the Message name which also implies that the message
class should not be an inner class. Is there a way to achieve this(In
short similar to DAO classes used by ejb or hibernate)?