Hi

  It's a fairly simple program despite the size. Most of it is just turning
the Log into html. The main.cpp just creates a bunch of log events via a
wrapper class (again quite simple) serialises them, then reads them back in
and converts the part that is re-serialised into html.

I will try to provide an even simpler version than this, I assumed the
wrapper classes would be handy for debugging purposes, however protobuffer
libraries don't seem to compile on my home laptop.

Regards,

Iain