The first message from message_lite.cc:106 is telling you that some required
fields were missing. Have you verified that each of the fields listed was
set? If you don't want required fields checking, you need to use one of the
ParsePartial* to skip required field checking.

The second message is from UTF8 validity checking. As mentioned in the error
message, you should use 'bytes' rather than 'string' if you want to store
non-UTF8 data. Can you make sure that you are putting UTF8 data into the
fields?