There shouldn't be any problem with omitting the package.  The declarations
in your error message should not be appearing more than once.  I can't tell
much from the error message.  Can you investigate the generated code and see
whether it is actually double-declaring these things?  If so, please send us
a sample.  But my guess is that something is weird about your environment,
e.g. maybe your build system likes to concatenate multiple source files and
compile them at once (some build systems do this), which doesn't work in the
presence of anonymous namespaces.