Comrades,

  I've been setting a value of a single optional field in a message with many
optional fields. In my diagnostic code I'm calling the hasXxx() methods to find
out which field is set, but it's telling me they're all set. Is this a bug or a
bad design? I can't find any circumstance where the methods will return false.

-- Miguel Muñoz

Miguel Muñoz
swingguy1...@yahoo.com
323/225-7285

The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can
still ripen a vine of grapes like it had nothing else to do in the world.

  -- Galileo

There are seven sins in the world.
    Wealth without work.
    Pleasure without conscience.
    Knowledge without character.
    Commerce without morality.
    Science without humanity.
    Worship without sacrifice.
    Politics without principle.

  -- Mohandas Gandhi

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will come in the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy.

  -- James Madison