Hi,

I am a newbie with Protocol Buffers I think I can use it in my
application because right now I am using a CSV file and it takes a
while to generate the file and also it is very big, I mean huge above
2 GB, so I thought switching to a binary format would be better I
found protocol buffers, I really like it, it is easy and flexible but
I could find how to write several messages of the same type in a
single file. In my application I write samples, millions o samples and
every sample contains like 6 different fields, I would like to use
protocol buffer, but so far I could not find a way to write a read
several messages. Can somebody help me?