message Person {
  required string Name = 1;
  required int32 Id = 2;
  optional string Email = 3;
}

message Customers {
    repeated Person People = 1;
}

The idea here is that you define the record type (a single line in your CSV
file)
and then create a type that contains a "collection" of that record type

In this case you define a record type for Person
and then a message called Customers which is a "collection" of Person
messages.

Hope this helps.

Timothy