Hi there, I have a simple message defined with a repeated field. The
repeated field type is another message type. For example:

Message A {
  repeated B b = 1;
}

Message B {
  required uint32 x = 1;
}

I'm building up a single A message in memory with quite a few B's. I
am constantly receveiving a std::bad_alloc exception while trying to
allocate the 16777217 or 0x1000001 'th msg. This number seems oddly
round.

Is there some builtin limit to the number of repeated values a
repeated field may contain?

Thanks,

Louis