Hi there!
I've seen that there're new sub-builders for sub-messages (Java) but
couldn`t figure out how to use them properly. My task is to replace a
single field in a message and right now I solve it like this:

//replace encrypted key with decrypted one
info =
info.toBuilder().setKey(info.getKey().toBuilder().setPrivate(ECPrivateKey.newBuilder().setD(ByteString.copyFrom(decryptedPrivateKey)).build()).build()).build();

which looks pretty ugly to me.
Will new sub-builders help me in this situation?
Thanks in advance.