Unfortunately, I don't think it would be really usefull, there's a lot
of calls to others functions.
I can give you the line which returns the exception :

google.protobuf.text_format.Merge(messageString, gpbIMessage)
where messageString is the serialized message which has been received
and gpbIMessage the object where I want to save the message. The
problem occurs when messageString contains parameters with accents.