Unfortunately, I don't think it would be really usefull, there's a
lot
of calls to others functions.
I can give you the line which returns the exception :
gpbMessage.ParseFromString(gpbBufferMessage)
where gpbBufferMessageis the serialized message which has been
received
and gpbMessagethe object where I want to save the message. The
problem occurs when gpbBufferMessage contains parameters with
accents.